Morgan Construction is an experienced and licensed installer of steep slope roofing systems. Whether it be asphalt shingles, slate, tile or synthetic slate, we install the highest quality roofs at economical prices.
- Fully licensed and full workman’s compensation and liability insurance
- Flexibility of scheduling to accommodate customers’ needs
- Most jobs done in one day
- More than 20 years of satisfied customers
- Full and complete clean-up on a daily basis
- 12 year Workmanship Warranty
Steep Slope Roofing
New Construction Vermont Slate installed along with all applicable accessories such as high temperature ice and water shield and cements. Specialty edge metals and ridge caps of copper, lead coated copper, or aluminum can be fabricated and installed to complete this system.
This tile product is constructed of recycled rubber and plastics which creates the look and durability of real slate with the advantage of being extremely light weight. There are many different colors to choose from, along with a reduced material cost and installation time, making synthetic slate an attractive and economical alternative.
We are certified installers of EcoStar.
The modern architectural style shingles or the older Style 3 Tab shingles can be incorporated with any commercial roofing system.
We are installers of GAF, CertainTeed, Tamko and IKO.